Professional Courses By Margaret Walsh Consulting
Margaret Walsh Consulting offers a range of courses, these can be customised to suit your individual business requirements. Please see below some of the courses we hold.
Standardised Training Courses
Each Day: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Investment: $1700.00 + GST per day for you and your staff , half day courses are $850 + GST per day for you and your staff. (Time payment available in New Zealand)
1. How To Establish A "Value-Based" Business For Your Salon
Day 1: For Salon Owners
Day 2: For Salon Owners and Staff
2. Supercharge Your Staff To Excel In Customer Service In The Beauty Therapy and/or Hairdressing Business
2 Days with an interval of 2 months between each day in New Zealand
3. How To Implement Your Dream "Working Culture" Into Your Business
Have your staff as enthusiastic and committed as you are at work!
2 Days: For Salon Owners
4. Creating A Successful Goal Orientated Beauty Therapy / Hairdressing Business
Culture for all salon staff, including reception. 1 Day
5. How To Plan And Organise A Successful Salon VIP Evening
Available to salon owner for morning session and include key staff in the afternoon session. 1 Day
Note: Margaret Walsh is available to host your first evening for you, if required.
6. Let's Have A "Professional Day"
Would you like a team of employees that breathes professionalism, positivism and excels as customer service?
How to plan and organise an amazing "out-of-office" inspirational day for your team. 1 Day
Conversely How to plan and have Margaret Walsh Consulting implement your inspirational "Professional Day"
7. Makeup Training For New Beauty Therapists In Your Salon
1 Day. Maximum attendees: 4
8. Train The Trainers - For Beauty Therapy Providers
This one day course will enable your tutors to use the techniques of positive reinforcement and goal orientated interactive lessons to capture the students imagination in class and "grow the passion" for our industry.
Maximum attendees: 10
9. Post Graduate Training In Beauty Therapy
a. Advanced facial massage sequences. 1 Day. Maximum attendees: 4. Practical
b. Customer Care and Comfort in the Treatment Room. Plus learn an Advanced Consultation Style. 1 Day
c. Why did you learn all that "Anatomy and Physiology?
d. How to advance retail sales and rebooking rates with your clientele. 1 Day
e. Induction Programme Planning For New Staff Members. 1 Day
10. For Salon Owners - How To Teach Your Staff
a. Exceptional levels of service
b. Utilise product knowledge and consult to their clients
c. Powerful communication techniques to enable them to rebook their clients at more than 75% every week of the salon year.
2 Days. Maximum attendees: 10
Follow up provided via email each month for four months.
Note: This course can be facilitated by Margaret Walsh Consulting for busy salon owners.
11. Writing And Implementing A Business Plan For A Small Business
12. Inspired Business Solutions
Do you, as a Salon Owner, feel like you are "Burnt Out", lacking "The Passion"?
Drag your feet to a 1 day course with Margaret Walsh - feel inspired, organised and goal orientated again.
Regain your passion and lifestyle.
13. Wishing To Start Your Own Business?
Stat with "Strategies For Success and Growth" with Margaret Walsh. Select a one or two day coaching consultation.
We can tailor any of the above courses to your needs. *insertcontact us link*Contact us now to get your business moving.