Margaret Walsh Consulting offers a range of courses that can be customised to suit your individual business requirements. Read through the selection below to find the right course for your business – and if you can’t see one that fits, you have the option to create a completely customised training course that suits the needs of your business! Contact Margaret to find out more.
Each Day: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Investment: $1700.00 + GST per day for you and your staff.
Half-day courses are $850 + GST per day for you and your staff.
(time payment available in New Zealand)
- Day 1: For Salon Owners.
- Day 2: For Salon Owners and Staff.
- A two-day course with an interval of two months between each day in New Zealand.
- Have your staff as enthusiastic and committed as you are at work! This is a two-day course for salon owners.
- A one-day course for all salon staff, including reception.
- A one-day course available to salon the owner for a morning session, and including key staff in the afternoon session.
Note: Margaret Walsh is available to host your first evening for you, if required.
- Would you like a team of employees that breathes professionalism, positivity and excels at customer service? How to plan and organise an amazing “out-of-office” inspirational day for your team. A one-day course.
- A one-day course. Four maximum attendees.
- This one-day course will enable your tutors to use the techniques of positive reinforcement and goal-orientated interactive lessons to capture the student’s imagination in class and “grow the passion” for the industry. Ten maximum attendees.
a. Advanced facial massage sequences. A one-day practical course. Four maximum attendees.
b. Customer Care and Comfort in the Treatment Room + plus learn an Advanced Consultation Style. A one-day practical course.
c. Why did you learn all that “Anatomy and Physiology”?
d. How to advance retail sales and rebooking rates with your clientele. A one-day course.
e. Induction Programme Planning for New Staff Members. A one-day course.
a. Exceptional levels of service.
b. Utilise product knowledge and consult with the clients.
c. Powerful communication techniques to enable staff to rebook their clients at more than 75 % every week of the salon year. A two-day course with 10 maximum attendees. Follow ups provided via email each month for four months.
Note: This course can be facilitated by Margaret Walsh Consulting for busy salon owners.
Stuck with how to write a great business plan? Margaret can help.
- Do you, as a salon owner, feel like you are burnt out, or lacking “The Passion”?
Drag your feet to a one-day course with Margaret Walsh – feel inspired, organised and goal orientated again! Regain your passion and lifestyle.
- Start with “Strategies For Success and Growth” with Margaret Walsh. Select a one or two-day coaching consultation.