About Margaret Walsh Consulting
How did Margaret Walsh Consulting come about?
Margaret Walsh has nearly 30 years’ experience in the Beauty Therapy/Hairdressing. For the past 10 years Margaret has actively worked with business’s providing business coaching.
Margaret provides courses in the Post Graduate training arena in New Zealand.
Margaret is the business owners of two “Face and Body” Beauty Therapy/Hairdressing salons, positively manages 18 staff and enjoys marketing to her loyal 12,000 in-salon clients who rebook at 88% annually!
What are Margaret Walsh’s qualifications and expertise ?
- Margaret is one of the founding members of IOCEP - International Organization of Continuing Education
- Is a “Certified Post Graduate Trainer” for NZARBThInc.
- Holds a NZ University degree in Education - Waikato University
- Holds a Certificate and a Diploma in Teaching – Hamilton Teachers College
- Has International CIDESCO, CONFEDERATION Beauty Therapy (Honours) (UK) and ITEC Beauty Therapy Qualifications (Honours)
- Professional Skin Care Clinic Award 1999’ NZARBThInc.
- Winner of Four Prestigious NZ Waitakere City Business Awards 2003, 2004, 2005 & 2009
Margaret understands what it takes to succeed.
Contact us now to get your business moving, alternatively get started now.